Description of Household
Castle Treue was founded in 2013 By Master Eric & his slave tender.
The Current size of the House is 11 Members
We are a consensual M/s Leather House, maintained full time.
We are active in our local community and offer many opportunities for people to learn and experience things in a safe environment.
Gender orientation is not relevant as we are accepting of all gender and sexual orientations.
Castle Treue operates under the guiding principles of Honor, Loyalty, and Chivalry.
We are a working household whose structure is grounded in reality more than fantasy.
We exist as a family and hold second only to our principles those that would stand next to us when they are tested.
Those within our household are loved and cared for as treasures.
The House was created to allow for safe authentic self expression of Masters and slaves, Dominants and submissives. This is done via real time experience in an M/s setting; a safe place for everyone to explore and grow along their chosen path.
* Skills and protocol are taught, but these are tools to allow you the freedom to be a submissive, to be a slave, or to be a Dominant or Master.
* Maintain an atmosphere of constant learning and growth.
* Maintain our Master/slave House.
* Provide an environment in which s types can thrive and in which they can find fulfillment in service of the House. • Support the spiritual growth of all house members.
* To contribute, wherever possible, to the greater good of all the communities in which we function and to the individuals within those communities.
There are a number of M/s Houses in the nation. Each with their own set of principles.
These are principles that members of our House follow:
* Honor - be true to yourself and to your ethics. Do not misunderstand that the terms of M/s to imply that you can treat others with less than the honor that all humans deserve.
* Loyalty - instances of loyalty, are loyalty by a person to his/ her chosen family, or to a House that he/she is a member of. A loyal person can, in general be relied upon, and hence people view loyalty as virtuous.
* Chivalry - Chivalry, or the chivalric code, is the traditional code of conduct associated with the medieval institution of knighthood.
Chivalry arose from an idealized German custom. The Knight's Code of Chivalry was a moral system that stated all knights should protect others who cannot protect themselves, such as widows, children, and elders.
All knights needed to be strong and they were also extremely disciplined and were expected to use their power to protect the weak and defenseless. Chivalry requires one to be loyal, generous, and "of noble bearing." It required knights to tell the truth at all times and always respect the honour of women. Knights not only vowed to protect the weak but also vowed to guard the honor of all fellow knights. Knights lived by honor and for glory.
BACK TO REGISTRY HOME PAGE